Our biggest blind yet, the Maverick® XL Blind features windows that open to the side to further maximize all the added space inside the blind. Made with plenty of space for all your gear, a hunting partner, and even camera gear for those who film their hunt, this blind will keep you concealed and protected from all the elements. Built strong enough to hold up in the elements, you can set up your blind one time and leave it there all year round. The two-piece design also makes for simple assembly and easy transportation.
The XL has nine 10” x 22” vertical, side-opening plexiglass windows on friction hinges for a true 360-degree view. Once assembled, the blind has a 7' diameter and is 6'3" tall. Plus, the extra-large 35” x 45” door makes getting in and out with a backpack and a weapon a breeze. Made from durable, UV-stabilized rotomolded plastic, this blind will keep you concealed and protected from whatever weather Mother Nature throws at it.
- Patented rainproof 2” overhang where the two pieces connect
- 2" bottom flange for securing blind to the ground or a platform
- Rotomolded polyethylene material is extremely durable, UV stabilized, and paintable
- 360-degree viewing and shooting
- No yearly set up or takedown
- 7' diameter x 6’ 3” tall
- 140 lbs.
- Door Dimensions:
- 35” x 45” door with slide-lock seal
- Window Dimensions:
- Includes nine side-opening vertical 10” x 22” plexiglass windows
- Window Color Options:
- Choose from clear or tinted plexiglass windows
- Blind Color Options:
- Available in black, brown, or green